Thursday, May 24, 2012

Buying Cuban Cigars in India 

I recently had this urge to smoke a stoogie and when I returned from my visit to the Big Apple and I had been smoking quite a few cigars there, so when I returned to India, I was really eager to smoke a Cuban Cigar, I asked a couple of friends of mine about where I can find some good places to shop for Cigars and to my surprise, I found that there aren't many places from where you can buy Cigars in India, and especially in Bangalore, but Sandeep asked me to visit www.cigarsindia.in, as he was buying his Cigars regularly from them.



Im not a big fan of online shopping as I like to touch and feel my product, but Sandeep re-assured me that the site was great and I had to check it out, he went on and on about their great customer service too. I visited the website was a greeted with an array of world class cigars that were neatly arranged by categories and I decided to call up and place an order over the phone, I wanted to order for a Box of Cohiba Maduro and wanted them to be delivered to my residence, as I called the customer care number and I was greeted by a gentle yet stern voice. The customer care person took down my order and even decided to allow me to pay by Cash on Delivery and I thought to myself, this is wonderful.

After a couple of days I received my order and the package was absolutely beautiful and the Cigars were as fresh as daisy, I immediately called the customer care person and thanked them from their prompt delivery and asked them to add me on the newsletter list, so I can be updated on all their new offerings. 

I continue to be a regular customer of Cigarsindia.in and I endorse their great service for Cigar Aficionados across our country. 

To comment on any places you would know of to shop for great Cigars in India, you comments on my post too will be much appreciated. 

Cheers.

Amit Malhotra
Cigar Club Bangalore Member 

No comments:

Post a Comment