Monday, May 21, 2012

Buying Cigars Online in India (A Buyers Guide)

Just got back to my hometown of Bangalore after 15 long years in America and I have to say that it feels great to be back. The sound and smells of India continue to enchant me and I feel very much at home, except for the fact that I am craving my cigars, and the ones that I bought back with me are over and I needed to make arrangements to acquire some soon. 





I called Gurpreet who is a Cigar Aficionado in every sense of the word, on how I can buy some Cigars in Bangalore, and he immediately asked me to go online to www.cigarsindia.in and browse through their wonderful collection that they have. I hesitantly went online and found the site to be rather nice, they had all the Cigars that I could possibly think of, along with accessories and everything to do with Cigars. I thought I would try them out and ordered for Single Stick of Montecristo Edmundo, I immediately got a call from a friendly guy who had called to confirm the order and I gladly did so, I wanted to try their service so I didn't talk much and wanted to see if the next day delivery that they had promised would be kept, so I hung up thanking him for the call and went to sleep.

The next day at exactly at 2 pm I was in my office and busy on a conference call when my office boy came knocking on my door telling me that I had received a courier promptly placed the package in front of me. I opened the box and found and a wonderful yellow tube of the Montecristo that I had ordered for, the stick was nice and oily and surprisingly fresh, and I was awestruck with their service. I actually lit the Cigar right then and enjoyed the Cigar till the Nub. I was left thinking that this is great and I can now order a cigar anytime, just then, I received a call from Cigarsindia.in and the same guy I spoke with yesterday was calling to confirm if I had recieved the Cigars and I told him that I had even finsihed smoking it, I chuckled and went on to thank him for their great serive and ordered for a Box of the same, he gladly confirmed the order and the next day the Box was in from of me.

I wrote this article to emphasize the great service that www.cigarsindia.in has provided me and I wanted their service to reach out to more guys like me who may want to buy cigars in India. I hope my short article gave you a gist of the service that this company provides and I endorse the same with the fullest satisfaction.

Regards,

Arjun Chabria
Cigars Aficionado

No comments:

Post a Comment