Wednesday, July 22, 2015

No. 1 Store to Buy Cigars in India

Being a Spanish guy staying in India, the craving for cigars comes ever so often for me, and in India Cigars are not very popular and hence you have to be very careful about where you buy your cigars from, luckily I came across this company called CigarsIndia Inc and their website is www.cigarsindia.in  and they were referred to me by my boss in Bangalore, and I can tell you out of personal experience that they are the only store that I trust when it comes to genuine cuban cigars that are well humidifed and taken care of in India.




 I even go their smoking room in Bangalore and have a cigar when I can, they have a wonderful collection and these guys really know their cigars well, so I encourage all fellow cigar lovers that if you enjoy your cigar be sure to order your cigars from Cigarsindia.in, you will get maximum bang for your buck and their customer service will keep you coming back for more. 

You can call them at 09980131619 and they will more than happy to assist you.

Best 

Roberto Benigni







2 comments: