Monday, July 20, 2015

Buying Cigars in Delhi 

On my recent trip to Delhi, I got this craving for a Cuban Cigar and I just had to have one, it was a cold day and I was a little stressed, so I though what better way to relax than enjoy a nice Havana Cigar, it was fairly late and I dint feel like getting out, I called my friend, who is a Cigar lover and collector in Bangalore if he knew of nice shops in Delhi, he told me that he buys his cigars from www.cigarsindia.in , who are a reliable supplier of Cigars and they also specialize in speedy deliveries all across India, so I got their phone number and called them, the customer support was real friendly and they also had a lot of knowledge of cigars which really surprised me, after a quick chat I placed the order through express shipping and by the next day, I had a lovely aged and perfectly humidified cigar delivered to me, as easy as that...lit the cigar and it was 1 hour of pure bliss.



I wrote this article just to share my appreciation of their service and quality of this cigar delivery service, they really know their Cigars and I can guarantee that their service and quality of Cigar will satisfy even the most demanding Cigar smoker. 

I have been a regular customer of Cigarsindia.in and I share here below their phone number, so anyone interested can take advantage of their service and really well humidified cigar.

www.cigarsindia.in - Contact: Joy (09980131619) 

Best 

Dananjay Gupta



No comments:

Post a Comment