Saturday, December 20, 2014

Cuban Cigars Now Have Competition 

Around the world a premium Cigar is linked to Cuba, just like how Wine is to France, but in a recent research done by a team of Cigar Enthusiasts, the statistics were quite different, companies like Drew Estate, Gurkha, Graycliff among many others were preferred over some the best Cubans, this is mainly linked to the production processes being so stringent in the farms in Nicaragua, Honduras and the Dominican Republic.

So according the teams findings, the Non Cubans are evolving in complexity, shapes, and most often draw perfectly, and these elements are of paramount importance to Cigar smokers. Not to take away the fact that a Cuban is still gifted with the most amazing soil to grow high quality tobacco, but where they seem to leave a gap which many of the American companies are able to fill is in the construction process, which is something that is strictly adhered to in the factories of Nicaragua, I was recently smoking a Kentucky Fire Cured Cigar which I purchased from the lads at www.cigarsindia.in who I recommend as the finest retailer of Cigars in India, and the draw and smoke output was near perfect and I was taken aback by the flawless construction of the Cigar was well, I was getting flavors that I had never ever experienced in a Cuban Cigar and then I thought to myself if most Cigar smokers around the world are being stereotypical about Cuban Cigars, well I have smoked a lot of Cigars in my life and have considered the Cubans to produce the best Cigars in the world but smoking that Kentucky Fire Cured Cigar did something to my pallet that will keep me going back to a Nicaraguan, Honduran or a Domincan Cigar every now and then. But I must admit atleast on a personal note that Cuban Cigars Now do have some competition to deal with.







No comments:

Post a Comment